Local Water Feature ExpertsAt Landcare, we know the importance of designing and installing custom water features on our clients' properties. We are committed to offering our clients value and work closely with them to ensure that the features we install align with their needs.
Whether you're looking for elaborate water features that spark wonder and playfulness or cascading water walls that make a bold architectural statement, we're here to help you achieve your desired outcome with a perfect blend of creativity and technical proficiency.
Types of Water FeaturesWe design and install all types of water features, including the following:
- Ponds - There are various ponds, including water gardens, reflecting pools, ornamental pools, and koi ponds. These ponds can be tailored to your preferences and can be of any size, shape, or depth.
- Reflecting Pools - These are more decorative, often with gardens as the centerpiece. They usually have a formal and geometric shape with walkways surrounding the pool. The water's glassy surface reflects the surrounding landscaping and adds to the visual appeal of the installation.
- Ornamental Pools with fountains - These are commonly placed near patios or decks and often incorporate decorative elements such as bell fountains, cascading fountains, or spouting statues into their design.
- Water Gardens – These water features are filled with aquatic plant life, offering an array of textures and colors. The plantings around the perimeter create a natural setting, adding to the charm of the water feature.
- Koi Ponds - If you want an exotic water feature, a koi pond is the way to go. However, they require more maintenance than other installations. These ponds typically feature aquatic plants, goldfish, and koi, adding color and beauty to the setting.
- Waterfalls – A cascading waterfall adds movement, sound, and vitality to your landscape. Waterfalls bring a vertical dimension to your landscaping, constructed with natural boulders or stone slabs.
- Streams – These are an excellent addition to properties with walkways, paths, or pool decks. Often an extension of a waterfall, pond, or stream creates a more prominent water feature that adds a unique touch to your property.
Custom-Designed Water FeaturesWe're equipped to manage projects of any scale, and we provide individualized service to meet your specific requirements. Our professionals will strive to design and build custom water features to make your environment look its best. We only use top-tier materials and implement flawless installation procedures, so you can be confident that the result will also be flawless.
For more details about our water feature services at Landcore, please call us at 864-313-5516. You can also send us your requirement through this Online Form, and we will call you back soon to understand your requirements and provide suitable solutions.